Haha. I think
She's the Man is
The Movie to watch man! NICENICENICENICE! Firstly, I kinda like Amanda Bynes after watching
What a Girl Wants a few years back (also starring that super cuter Oliver sth guy!) Yup. 2ndly, it's a story based on William Shakespeare's
Twelfth Night. Do you still mb rosie? ann ang? Twel
Fth with an
f.. and King of the Castle! Haha. 3/4c memories. Yup we took O level Literature (haha sounds retarded!) and studied Twelfth Night. It's a romantic comedy. Hrm. Or was it romantic at all? Just know that I enjoyed it very much. And in the movie, they used the same names for the supposedly same characters! Olivia, twins Violet and Sebastian, Duke Orsino, and a spider called Malvolio! HAHA. 4c peeps please go and catch it man! And the Duke is DAMN HOT. Actually all the guys in the show are hot. Nice bods and stuff. Yeah. And there's this new movie starring, again, Amanda Bynes coming out soon-
Lovewrecked. Think it's kinda funny. So gonna watch!
Hello people. I'm declaring bankrupt.
=x